Article 3. Disapproval of Membership
- If the Applicant falls under any of the reasons set forth below, our company may refuse membership registration or re-registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose any reasons for such refusal.
- (1) In the event that all or part of the information provided to this service at the time of application (hereinafter referred to as "registration information") is false, erroneous, or omitted.
- (2) If the applicant is already a members.
- (3) If it is found that the Membership has been suspended in the past, or that it falls under the reason for suspension.
- (4) If the Applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- (5) Being an anti-social force, etc. (meaning an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a right-wing organization, an anti-social force, or any other person equivalent thereto; the same shall apply hereinafter), or being a member of an anti-social force, etc. through funding or other means; If the Company determines that the Company has some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, etc., such as cooperating with or participating in maintenance, operation, or management.
- (6) When our company determines that there is a high possibility of causing trouble to other members.
- (7) When our company determines that there is a high possibility of engaging in an act that falls under the prohibited items specified by our company.
- (8) In addition, when our company determines that it is inappropriate as a member.
Even if a member suffers damage due to measures taken by our company, our company will not compensate for any damages.
Article 7. Handling of Personal Information
- Acquisition of personal information
Acquisition of personal information When collecting personal information, our company will inform you of the purpose of use etc. in advance regarding the handling of personal information, and will collect it only when you have obtained consent. We do not collect information indirectly from third parties or through unauthorized means.
- Management of personal information
Our company will establish a system to protect and manage personal information, establish rules for the proper acquisition of personal information, and comply with them.
- Provision of personal information
Personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except when the consent of the individual is obtained in advance.
Article 12. Retention of confidentiality
Members shall treat as confidential and shall not provide or disclose to third parties any non-public information disclosed by our company to members in connection with this service that they are required to treat as confidential, except with the prior written consent of our company.
Article 16. Refund
Members acknowledge that they cannot receive refunds of fees paid to the Company.
Article 20. Possibility of separation
Even if any provision or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and parts of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable. The remainder of the provisions so determined shall continue in full force and effect.